Sales Force Effectiveness Manager
Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227623
Main Purpose of Job
- Maintains and deploys dynamic reporting and analytic solutions for the company’s field force that drive Business growth and Medical Field Force productivity.
- Facilitate success measurement by setting and monitoring key performance measures including Business related Trackers, territory planning and activity, MFF Motivators, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Field Force analysis expert providing insights on all aspects of the MFF model and how this has been implemented.
- Ensure Training, Development and resultant analysis of roll out and continuous assessment of Global Programs in combination with local/regional best practices/ programs in alignment with the Business Objectives. (National Level) all within the ambit of the Local/WHO Code – via a Team of Training Managers
- Developing and maintaining a highly motivated, ethical and Result oriented Medical field force Effectively Implement and assess global programs from the Medical Field Force and Marketing Skills Suite including Sales Force Analytics related Modules
- Identify developmental gaps + propose and develop the necessary tools to overcome these and this in close cooperation with the Field Managers and Medical Field Force Head.
- Assist with the roll out the organization’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Tools particularly focusing on Business planning; call planning and coaching of field staff in their usage of CRM, actively seeking to drive adoption of tools and technology.
- Help utilize CRM and CLM regarding focus analysis data and training of proper use of the system by Medical Field Force, Country Business Manager, Marketing…. Provide regular feedback and inputs from CRM to Management viz, Country Business Manager, Medical Field Force Head , Marketing. This will involve him/her being the active interface between Marketing and Med Field Force.
- Develop and implement Quantitative and Qualitative Medical Field Force KPI’s related to efficiency and effectiveness. This will be extended to specific KPI's for development, execution and analysis of Communication related materials. Partner with MFF and marketing teams to identify opportunities to enhance MFF force productivity and where appropriate, partner the Field Force Effectiveness Specialist to develop processes, tools and technology improvements
- Provides assisted support to Marketing in helping provide them with necessary inputs for development of Detailer related Communication, HCP Advocacy Surveys etc. Work with Med & Scientific Affairs Team for any Concept related queries from the Med FF.
- Help identify (FOM) and develop (PDM), back to back with NFOM in relation to talents of Medical Field Force. Partner closely with HR to develop ' People Leadership ' assessment and 'Development' Programs for the Medical Field Force
- Conduct thorough SFE diagnosis activities including (but not limited to) in-field days, interviews and review of marketing plans and goals. Territory Design , Field Force Sizing Structure and its appropriateness so as to support the Business Strategy and execution process.
- Drive employee awareness of Medical Field Force initiatives when and where applicable in collaboration with the Field Force Effectiveness Specialist
- Develop, discuss and execute agreed developmental/training plan within the allocated budget
- Bachelor degree in Science, Nutrition or related field
- Experience in detailing nutrition/pharmaceutical products
- Manage independently under challenging/demanding market environments to achieve and exceed goals ( in alignment with Business Objectives)
- Experience of handling a Medical Field Force Team on a Regional (Region within the country) basis
- Well-rounded exposure /Experience is a must have - Medical Detailing & Supervisory Level (Regional/National) and Training
- Sales Force Effectiveness Tools knowledge and application is a must have (Sizing , Structure , Design, Effectiveness analytic)
- Managing projects/tasks such as organizing activities with medical/paramedical health professionals on topics related to infant nutrition, products, R&D, etc.
- Experience in planning, managing & evaluating budgets
- Well evolved Business sense
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
About Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
WE OFFER YOU A CAREER, NOT JUST A JOB.
Nestlé Group is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Our mission of “Good Food, Good Life” is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night.
With its headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé Group has over 468 factories located in 84 countries which manufactures and sells over 15,000 products around the world. All Nestlé products and brands are adhered to Nestle corporate promise, Good Food, Good Life.
At Nestlé, we believe that people are the most valuable asset. We place high value on the talent of all our employees irrespective of their nationality, culture, ethical origin or gender. We foster an environment where people's talents are nurtured and everyone's skills, efforts and energies are directed toward meeting the company goals.
Currently, Nestlé Group Thailand is opening the job opportunity for a high caliber who is energetic, committed, result-oriented and ready to take challenges and grow with us as to the following position.