SALES EXECUTIVE - STRAP, STRETCH AND PROTECTIVE PACKAGING BUSINESS
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001277569
Employer Ref. SE1361710
Our client is a global leader in the industrial bulk packaging industry.
SALARY: B/35,000 /MONTH PLUS BENEFITS
- Achieving sales targets as per the Company’s plans.
- Ensuring price list compliance.
- Coordinating the collection of payments.
- Continuously prospecting to:
- Identify opportunities for automation in key segments.
- Accurately project expected sales volume and pricing for existing and new products.
- Undertaking packaging audits and field engineering projects with key customers to improve their total packaging efficiency, cost and protection.
- Implementing marketing strategies and marketing communication to key segments (current and future) to build solutions awareness and brand.
- Collaboratively working with manufacturing, engineering and service teams in the region.
- Assisting the Manager in establishing sales objectives and annual sales targets for assigned territory/s by:
- Mapping market opportunities and regularly updating data.
- Mapping competition and regularly updating data.
- Analysing trends and results.
- Developing sales channels (distributors).
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical Engineering.
- 2 to 3 years of total work experience in the industry.
- Sales experience in at least two of the following segments – Cans, Food/Beverage, Metal, Fibre, Automotive, Corrugationand Paper.
- Selling experience to small and medium size enterprises (SME) and handling distributors.
- Experience in managing product and resource mix to maximize margin and minimize costs.
- Should be energetic and should have commercial acumen.
- Team player and with good analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in developing commercial contracts with customers, credit management and collection management.
- Experience in selling a range of products in combination to deliver an effective and competitive solution.
- Good English speaking and writing skills.
- Should have own vehicle and be a safe driver.
Our client offers a competitive salary plus benefits and a bonus, as well as a five day working week.
Reference Code: SE1361710
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Sales Executive - Jobsdb by click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.