Thai Suzuki Motor Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001342423
To build and maintain a high performance from customers to effectively achieve business objectives and sales targets. Servicing the needs of existing customers and expanding customer base. Support developing sales strategy and setting targets to improve sales performance and market share as well as increasing business opportunities through various routes to territory.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Manage territory sales, promotions, collections and other activities to regain the brand reputation and meet business expectations.
- Associate sales of all product ranges via distribution mix. Establish, maintain and expand customer base. Collecting customer feedback and market research. Keeping up to date with products and competitors. Collaborate effectively with distribution organizations across the border and identify/execute actionalble strategy to create new value in partnership channels.
- Gather and analyze market information in the territory to design strategy which forging win-win situation between company and dealers. The information must contain: market share, shop share, space share, stock share, competitors' information, etc.
- Initiate localize marketing/sales strategy/tactics for own territory by calibrate among TSM and dealers strategy. Then, negotiate the terms of an agreement and close deal.
- Male or female, age not over 30 years old
- Bachelor degree in BA or any related field, fresh graduates are welcome
- Experience in Automotive/Consumer Products/Retailing is preferable but not necessary
- Good spoken and written English communication.
- Able to work upcountry as assigned
- Open, direct and assertive. Able to challenge the status quo and make different
- Having good business sense. Initiative and enthusiastic. Having positive attitude and “can do” mindset
- Possessing leadership trait, able to work calmly under pressure. Good IT literature, budget control and report writing skill
Salary offer: negotiable based on competencies, experience and qualification
The positions offer attractive financial and professional rewards for a committed individual. If you have the required skills and experience, please leave your CV along with a photo stating your expected salary on our website or send it via APPLY NOW to the following address:
Thai Suzuki Motor Co., Ltd.
31/1 Rangsit-Ongkharak Road
Bungyeetho, Thanyaburi Pathumthani 12130
Tel : 02 533-1160-9 ext 242
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai Suzuki Motor Co., Ltd.
About Thai Suzuki Motor Co., Ltd.
Thai Suzuki Motor Co., Ltd. (TSM) is a subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation and was established in March 1967. The company manufactures and distributes motorcycles and outboard motors in Thailand and has continuously expanded and succeeded in accordance with Thailand’s economic prosperity. Our unique culture is a blend between Japanese and Thai applying western management style. This provides employees with excellent growth opportunities and excitement of the working environment.
Due to high demand of business development success, strategic direction and challenging market competitiveness we are now urgently looking for high caliber, energetic and positive staff to join our new dynamic team in various positions: