APM Group Solutions Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257777
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Selling (personally) to key accounts, high volume business. Someone who gets clients to commit to large volumes as part of their annual budgeting process
- Be effective in performing at promotional events, presenting to large audiences, and representing the company to the public in a professional manner
- Demonstrate strong social media networks, and evidence of having leveraged these to gain and maintain accounts. The candidate will be required to write media articles for print and digital outlets – and to establish him/herself as a respected thought leader in the Thai and wider ASEAN markets
- Acquire, retain, and grow clients over time
- At least 5 years’ experience selling B2B premium business solutions and/or elite membership programs to senior level clients. Ideally, experience selling assessment, training, development, and/or OD/HR consulting solutions for a premium provider
- Having established networks and client base at senior levels in large-scale businesses and/or the government/public sector would be an advantage
- Experience in a solution sales role with the requirement for capability building – ideally in the leadership development sector although a comparable solution sales role would also be considered, for example experience in selling technology (hardware or software)
- Experience of both sales and servicing is required, as this is not a one-time sales model. We are looking for someone who can acquire, retain, and grow clients over time
- Experience of working with senior client figures, both local and expatriate. This role will require the person to sell at the Senior Manager/Director/C-level.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to APM Group Solutions Co., Ltd.
About APM Group Solutions Co., Ltd.
APMGroup is a trusted business partner to some of South East Asia’s leading organizations. We provide strategic solutions in people development, human capital management (HCM), organization development (OD) and assessment consultancy in the areas of Organizational Effectiveness and Performance, Building Managers & Leaders at all level, and Operational Excellence through People Solutions. Established in 1992, we are one of the largest organizational & people development firms in Asia, and are capable of providing fully integrated solutions. We share successful partnerships with over 250 of Asia’s leading multi-national organizations & agencies.
We are looking for passionate and energetic people to join the APM family, and we are pleased to present a number of exciting new positions available within our organization.