Sales Executive (Based in Yangon Myanmar)
Dextra Industry & Transport Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257731
Dextra Myanmar Transport is looking for its Sales Executive.
Reporting directly to Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for sourcing leads, identifying opportunities and generating new and profitable business relationships along with maintaining and researching new sales opportunities with an existing portfolio of clients. Duties and responsibilities include pricing, proposal preparation and presentation for all our services (Warehousing, Local Distribution, Air Freight, Sea Freight and Road Transportation business), account start-up and customer follow-up.
- Compile lists of prospective customers and leads based on information using various sources (newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites,...).
- Generate interest and sell services to current and potential customers.
- Hunt for new areas of business within existing customers.
- Collect client data to identify business structure and contacts.
- Schedule customer activities and event and attend client meetings.
- Respond to incoming queries and ensure the resolution of service delivery issues.
- Build customer relationships and foster company image.
- Attend and contribute to weekly sales departmental meetings.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Age: 28 to 32 years old.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- Experience: Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in import procession both sea and air with freight forwarding company.
- Knowledge on customs formalities, import procession preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills and team work.
- Excellent organizational and problems solving skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to those dynamic people who enjoy working within an international and challenging environment.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Dextra Industry & Transport Co., Ltd.
About Dextra Industry & Transport Co., Ltd.
Established since 1983, Dextra is a leading manufacturer and distributor of engineered construction products for the building and civil industries with over 110 Million US Dollars turnover and a team of 900 professionals worldwide.
In addition to its core business, Dextra is also involved in other activities such as forwarding services and distribution of industrial products and equipment in Thailand, and distribution of plumbing products in Hong Kong.
Headquartered in Bangkok - Thailand, Dextra is a privately-owned group of companies with affiliates in Asia, India, Middle East, Europe, America, and Latin America.