SALES EXECUTIVE (IT Industry)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243579
Employer Ref. 160DB
Our client is a leading vendor of Voice Recording System in Thailand. They are now looking for a pro-active and outstanding individual to join their team in the position of Sales Executive.
New Petchaburi Rd, Bangkok
Salary: 18,000-30,000 Baht/month
- Planning and developing sales procedures and activities in order to reach sales targets.
- Searching for potential customers.
- Visiting potential customers in order to establish long-term relationships.
- Persuading customers to use company services.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Preparing presentations and proposals.
- Providing technical information and support to customers.
- Male or female aged between 23– 35 years old
- At least 1 years sales experience in sales IT industry (corporate and state enterprise) or related fields
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Marketing or related fields.
- Good English skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- New graduates are welcome to apply
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 18th Floor,
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.