Sales Executive (Bangkok / Up-country) 10 Positions
KYOCERA Document Solutions (Thailand) Corp., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240668
Developing B2B market of office automation in up-country. Develops new and existing dealer relationships, as a trusted business partner, assessing their wholesale needs and support to drive sales performance. Also in charge of looking for bring opportunities and for managing the full negotiation and close process with clients from start through to finish.
- Maintains relations with dealers by providing support with merchandising, orders, deliveries, advertising, promotions, and training.
- Managing the sales process from initial contact through to closure.
- Obtains orders by explaining product benefits; reviewing business plans; analyzing sales volume; introducing new products; relays order to sales desk.
- Merchandises product by establishing displays; obtaining prominent positioning; providing sales and promotion materials.
- Expands business by opening new accounts through self-marketing research.
- Informs management by completing reports; forwarding information on competitors.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Male/ Female, 25-35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Administration in Marketing or any related field
- 3-5 years experiences in sell and marketing of MFP, Printer, OA, IT Products, IT Infrastructure Solutions & System
- Have experience in up-country dealer management
- Strong passion in sales and technology challenging
- Strong sales skills set
- Able to work Independently and self-motivated
- Good personality
- Computer literacy.
- Flexible and able to travel
- ศึกษาดูงาน ณ ต่างประเทศ
Human Resources Department, KYOCERA Document Solutions (Thailand) Corp., Ltd.
335 Ratchadapisek Road,Wongsawang, Bangsue, Bangkok 10800 Tel: (66 2) 586-0333 Fax: (66 2) 587-5550 Website: http://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KYOCERA Document Solutions (Thailand) Corp., Ltd.
About KYOCERA Document Solutions (Thailand) Corp., Ltd.
YOCERA Document Solutions (Thailand) Corp., Ltd. has been in copier business in Thailand for 21 years. Unlike other office automation companies who handle variety of products, KYOCERA Document Solutions (Thailand) Corp., Ltd. has long-term experience merely in copier technology and imaging technology products. That enables “Kyocera” name is always mentioned for copier brands in Thai market. We can reassure our customers of efficient sales distribution and after-sales service performed by almost 100 skillful technicians and authorized dealers.
At present,KYOCERA Document Solutions (Thailand) Corp., Ltd. head office is located on Ratchada-Prachacheun Road (near Wongsawang intersection) with almost 400 staffs positioned, and 1/3 of them are responsible for after-sales service operation. Remarkably, Kyocera affiliated companies manufacture various range of high technology products, such as fine ceramic used as core component in computer chip, electronic parts, Amorphous Silicon Drums that lasts 30 times longer than other types. “CONTAX “ and “YASHICA” cameras also belong to Kyocera group as well as telecommunication equipment such as mobile phones and ECOSYS laser printers, whose unique concept provides the lowest Total Cost of Ownership and environmental protection.
KYOCERA Document Solutions (Thailand) Corp., Ltd. also provides high technology computer related products such as digital multifunction devices that can function as copier, fax and laser printer with networking solution and stand-alone performance. Full-colour copiers that can be used as full-colour laser printer when equip with required option. There are also a range of wide-format, A0-size copiers that can copy large originals such as map or construction layouts. And the latest product in range of KYOCERA Document Solutions (Thailand) Corp., Ltd., “ECOSYS” laser printers, which unique concept of “non-cartridge” technology that can save printing expense and can proudly claim the lowest cost per page of only Baht0.19 and also the lowest total cost of ownership among other printer brands. These “Kyocera Mita” laser printers have been developed also to the concept of long-life parts, especially by the use of “Amorphous Silicon Drum” that is guaranteed for 3 years or 300,000 printing pages. These can be assured of cost-saving and reliability of durable “KYOCERA Document Solutions (Thailand) Corp., Ltd.” ECOSYS laser printers.