JAS is a privately owned international freight forwarder and logistics provider. We have built a global network of quality offices that deliver a consistent level of high service and performance to its customers. We are represented in 80 countries with 47 subsidiaries and 35 exclusive agents.
Our objective is to create lasting value to our clients and shareholders by repeatedly and transparently delivering the client’s products safely and on time, and doing so in an atmosphere of integrity and honesty that still allows our company to prosper in the long term.
We’re always looking for qualified people to join our team.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001228046
The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for increasing revenue and market share while developing ongoing relationships with new and existing customers. The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for developing and following up any Junior Sales or Inside Sales reporting to him/her.
- Utilize market data and develop sales strategies to increase customer base
- Ensure that Base accounts are assigned and followed by INSIDE SALES.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of products and services offered by the company
- Travel throughout assigned territory to meet with regular and prospective customers
- Able to develop and maintain strong business relationships
- Provide pricing, credit terms and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained
- Provide activity reports and sales plans for the assigned territory managing personal and TEAM pipeline
- Actively participate in aggressive sales and skills training
- Adhere to all requirements outlined in the Sales Policy
- Groom Junior sales to move to a Sales Executive
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Conduct performance evaluation for direct reports
- Responsible for all hiring, firing and promotion of assigned staff
- Identify and resolve personnel issues
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring of staff to develop skills to the highest level
- 3 - 5 years successful Sales experience in Freight Forwarding, Logistic and/or Transportation Industry.
- Experience with CMS system.
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Thorough knowledge of transportation industry logistics and freight forwarding
- Thorough knowledge of successful sales techniques
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently
- Must have valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Must be able to travel up to 80% of the time, including international travel