OPS OILFIELD SERVICES (THAILAND) LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224595
Our client is one of the largest trading Japanese firm in Japan involved in trading, import/export and overseas trading of various products such as machinery, textile, chemical, general merchandise and more.
Department : Machinery
- Follow up the sales transaction as assigned by supervisor
- Create new customers in line with the responsible business area
- Thai Nationality age 25 - 32 years old
- Bachelor Degree in any related field
- Having experiences in sales of automobile parts and/or machine tools is mandatory
- Had working experience in Japanese company
- Proficiency level of English language communication
- Proficiency level of Japanese language is a plus
Work Location : Sathorn, Bangkok
Interested Candidates Please Click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted Candidate will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to OPS OILFIELD SERVICES (THAILAND) LIMITED
About OPS OILFIELD SERVICES (THAILAND) LIMITED
OPS Thailand is a company providing specialized technical services to the Oil and Gas industry in Asia and the Middle East.
OPS has experienced rapid growth in providing technical manpower consultancy services, specialized equipment and oilfield services to the Oil & Gas sector.
Headquartered in Bangkok, OPS also has local offices in Thailand in Songkhla and Sattahip to support offshore operations, including yard storage facilities. With our rapid growth we have since expanded our operations into countries including Myanmar, Oman, and Bahrain.
OPS’s clients include international owner operators, well services & drilling contractors, and engineering and construction companies. Our company mission is to become our clients’ first choice for their oilfield service needs.
More Jobs from this employer