Zaitee Group Co., Ltd.
Our corporation group consists of four companies: Zaitee Group Co., Ltd was founded in the years of 2006. Great Empire International Group was founded in the year 2009. Shan Tou Tai Qi Knitting Co., Ltd was found in the years 2010 and Shen Zhen Great Empire International Trading Co., Ltd was found in the year 2014. Our corporation group mainly specializes in the research, development, production and trade of yarn, knitting machine, socks. Our corporation has expanded its operation to cover root of raw material until finished products. Many subsidiary companies have been set up in order to encourage competition within the organization.
We continue to consistently develop and improve on new yarn products as well as our technology, quality and, most importantly, the skills and welfare of our fellow employees.The company has also strictly followed the ultimate philosophy, best quality, competitive price, and fast delivery. Social contribution and environmental concern also bring good reputation and client recognition to our corporation to become one of the leading companies in Thailand or even Southeast Asia.
“Honesty & Reputation, Innovation, Excellence” of corporation spirit will be well incarnated on each our stuff’s action, in the meanwhile, it also inspirits every stuff to serve the society honestly and pursue technique innovation. Today at the times known for “Hi-Tech”, the life should be directed by Hi-Tech and Human. In front of Hi-Tech, We will keep working hard and try to create rich life new standard, create human new life together.
Company Mission: To be a leading enterprise in our business.
Company Vision: Our Company wants to create health, safety, colorful and excellent lives for people, with excellent social reputation, and devotes to the environment protection industry of human being.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001224209
Guides the outside sales force in achieving their goals and targets. Also has a sales target . As such, the summary is:
- To sell Smart Home products or Other products, solutions and services; and to be a consulting business partner to customers to determine current and future needs. People in this position become technically competent with the application of products and solutions, and gain a general understanding of process conditions.
- This position helps customers by providing the correct solutions to their needs; being a problem-solver, a trusted advisor, and a technical expert in applying our products; and being a liaison between the customer and the company. Moreover, people in the position build relationships and rapport with customers (they become more than just a point of contact); and also understand the customer’s processes.
- This position should be responsibility in parts of incoming order, Net sales, and Gross profit target and to be the one wake up sleeping customer and support them. To be the one preserve & care key account customer and expand the market share and build up the best customer relationship.
- Insure the best selection, performance appraisal, development, reinforcement and clearest communication possible to their assigned employees.
- Promote the goals and mission.
- Give responsible feedback and suggestions which might improve the products and service whenever appropriate.
- Insure complete and accurate reporting and communication across interdepartmental lines.
- Accompany appropriate Alerts to the appropriate parts of the organization together with proactive plans for overcoming the internal barriers that might handicap the company from succeeding with clients and prospects.
- Plan for, and monitor progress towards, the accomplishment of annual sale goals.
- Instill accountability within the sales team.
- Build effective team through managing performance of direct reports; support to set clear performance goals, have frequent performance conversations to review progress on action plans, provide ongoing feedback, conduct thorough performance reviews.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to sales force.
- Assist with difficult customer issues.
- Organize and assign sales territories for maximum sales coverage and performance.
- Optimize the sales territory, help identify areas where there are not sales and stay on course.
- Provide a sales report, analyze and interpret data which includes sales statistics for preceding month.
- Conduct regular sales-focused meetings.
- Call on end user or representatives such as engineers or other professional and technical personnel at commercial, industrial, and other establishments to provide solutions to customers and act as a trusted advisor in applying our products to their application needs.
- Review specifications, application requirements, and other customer documents to develop and prepare cost estimates or projected increases in production from client’s use of proposed products or services.
- Provide technical support to customers relating to use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Prepare sales contracts for products and services for some case.
- Set and Develop the sales & market strategies with the company direction in order to achieve the year target
- Assist the manager in organizing, planning, and implementing strategy.
- Monitor operating costs, budgets and resources
Job Specification :
- Graduated Bachelor degree.
- Work Experiences :At least 3-5 Years in sales preferably.
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to recognize key decision makers within a customer’s organization.
- Have a good understanding of general process operations (e.g. recognize limitations of technologies, recognize competitive limitations, and recognize customer’s needs).
- Recognize sales opportunities beyond what the customer called you out for.
- Ability to be persistent and determined, and to handle rejection.
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with customers.
Prerequisites (Must have these attributes to be considered for the job)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral Communications during Interpersonal Transactions
- Setting Goals and Objectives
- Motivating Employees and Team Members
Important (People who are good at the job have these attributes)
- Cost and Resource Management
- Supervisory Skills
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Decision Making Effectiveness
Winning (People who are star performers at the job have these attributes)
- Team Effectiveness (Developing a winning team)