SALES EXECUTIVE (BANGKOK)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219576
Employer Ref. benyapha
Our client is a global logistics service provider such as; Sea Freight, Air freight e.g.
Salary: 25,000-50,000 BAHT/Month
- To explore he opportunity to develop additional business from assigned customer account
- To proactively find new target customer and acquire new business
- To conduct regular customer visit and extend excellent presentation on LS overall business
- To maintain excellent relation with potential K/A customers to obtain the chance to enter future buddings
- Conduct overseas sales call when required
- Achieve targets and strategies
- Review & approve quotations / tender submissions
- Male or Female, Age not over 35 years old
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Logistic or other related
- 4 years experiences in Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Functions in Freight Forwarding or Import/Export
- Good negotiation skill
- Good command in English spoken & written
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have a service mind and think outside the box
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 18th Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Website : www.prtrexecutive.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.