PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215663
Employer Ref. 364DBRBG
Our client is a leader in printing & publishing / offset, flexible offset printing & flexible packaging, operating in Thailand for more than 25 years. They now require a suitable candidate for the position of Sales Executive.
Salary: 30,000 - 40,000 Baht/month
- Manage achievement of sales targets.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Assist in the formulation and execution of marketing strategies.
- Represent the company to establish product recognition and enhance company reputation
- Analyze sales and seek out new sales growth opportunities.
- Male /female, aged 27-40 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field
- Own transportation
- At least 2 years of experiences in a sales role in the packaging or related industry
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, service mind and well organized
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.