Sales Event & Exhibition Executive (Booth and Construction)
Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214854
Employer Ref. hr
- Handle exhibition booth construction & event sales both local and international
- Approach customers by telephone call, email or sales visit to discuss on project management and requirements for booth design and construction
- Present booth design and event concept to customers and ensure customers’ satisfaction
- Coordinate with customers and production team to facilitate booth construction projects
- Able to estimate appropriate budget and timeline of organizers and exhibitors
- Conduct summary report of customers’ requirements and prepare all related documents for Operations team
- Supervise and assist Sales Coordinator to negotiate with organizers and exhibitors when necessary
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's degree in related fields
- Sales-oriented, result-oriented
- Service minded, dynamic with effective communication skills
- Good command of English both verbal and written
- Good interpersonal and coordinating skills
- Highly responsible, patient and able to meet with strict deadlines
- Having own car is a MUST
Interested applicants (Thai Nationality only) please apply in person or send you full resume with a copy of transcript & expected salary together with a recent photo by clicking "Apply Now" or to:
Human Resources Department
N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd.
60 Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Only short-listed candidate will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
About Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
With two decades of solid experience and accumulated expertise, N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd. is Thailand’s premier private sector venue management company. Its dedication to management excellence in organizing a large number of high profile international events has earned the company the respect of event organizers, exhibitors, business and public sectors, both in Thailand and overseas.
N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd. has held the honor of being selected to manage Queen Sirikit National Convention Center since it opened in 1991, and has also been entrusted to manage the 60th Anniversary of His Majesty the King’s Accession to the Throne International Convention Center, Hat Yai.
In order to put its experience and accumulated expertise to good use by offering event organizers and exhibitors fully-integrated, customer-friendly, one-stop services, N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd., has established three subsidiary companies namely, N.C.C. Exhibition Organizer Co., Ltd. (NEO), professional organizer local and international trade fair, N.C.C. Image Co., Ltd., a one-stop service for design and construction and F&B International Co., Ltd., the professional cater.
we are looking for additional energetic ,self-motivated individuals and high potential candidates in the following positions to join our dynamic organization and grow together.