Sales & Event Coordinator
Amaranta Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242812
Amaranta Hotel is currently seeking a Full-Time Sales and Event Coordinator to join our dynamic Sales & Marketing team.
Are you passionate about providing a high quality service with your impeccable attention to detail? As you will be a vital member of our Sales & Marketing team.
You will be responsible for following duties but not limited to:
- Aggressively seek new contacts and maintain working relationships with all industry organisations, corporate promotional contacts, and event booking representatives.
- Remain current of national trends in the industry and local market changes to best serve the facility.
- Represent the facility at trade shows and community events when required.
- Assists and advises Sales & Marketing Manger, as necessary, to ensure the successful achievement of the organisation's short and long term goals and objectives.
- Assist and advises Sales & Marketing Manager, as necessary, to initiate and prepare the function rooms' budget.
- Attend weekly event planning meetings.
- Conducts site tours/visit with potential clients.
- Consult newspapers, trade journals, website, social media sites and other publications to learn about contemplated convention social and meeting activity.
- Schedule and track event requirements within assigned target markets.
- Gather accurate event information and ensure that event setups are accurate for events and that information is efficiently communicated to staff.
- Keep the Hotel Manager and Sales & Marketing Manager informed on all events negotiation in an efficient and timely manner.
- Communicate and advance all event information to appropriate staff and manager.
The successful candidate needs to possess the following experience and skills:
- Thai National Only
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills, second language will be beneficial.
- The ability to multitask as well as work under pressure.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner, both orally and in writing.
- A basic knowledge of sales and business management practices and procedures.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and make proper decisions in handling incidents at all types of events.
- Proven ability to deal in a professional and cordial manner with the public attending events.
- Ability to plan, service and supervise a variety of events with the assistance and cooperation of other staff members.
- Ability to speak and understand English
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondences.
- Ability to anticipate equipment and other needs for individual events.
- You love working in fast paced environment.
- Collage degree(BA) or Higher; or 2 years of sales and/or operations experience in a similar type facilities: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Degree in marketing, management hospitality or business related field preferred.
- Experience working in a computer network environment utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Sales/event management programs.
- Knowledge of event production and operations including coordinating events with promoters, pre-event planning, organizing physical facility and staffing.
This is a Full-Time position. We require Sales and Event Coordinator who is flexible to work on rotating roster, weekend and public holidays.
In return, we have a rewarding staff benefits program
- Attractive Remuneration
- Meals on Duty
- Medical Insurance
- Fitness Center
- Yearly Bonus (Based on your performance)
If you feel you are the Sales and Event Coordinator we are looking for, don't miss this opportunity and apply now!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Amaranta Co., Ltd.
About Amaranta Co., Ltd.
Combining luxury with convenience, Amaranta Hotel is the ideal base for the business and leisure travelers. Centrally located near Ratchadapisek Road is a short stroll from the city's thriving shopping and dining precinct, business center and a plethora of famous attractions.