Sales Engineering Executive - Air Compressor
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253120
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Sales expansion for Air Compressor and Hoist business. Mainly try to obtain inquiries from the target market to sales and technically team base on advices from Manager
- Dealing with Direct customers, Master Dealers or any other business partners base on advices from Manager
- Responsible for representing the products to customers for sales expansion
- Responsible for relate to department marketing activities such as exhibition, advertisement, seminar and others subject to department direction
- Able to travel throughout sales territory
- Male or Female is preferred, age between 24 - 35 years
- Master’s degree or at least Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is preference
- At least 2 years of working experience in Sales or Sales Engineer and knowing sense of Sales and Marketing is an advantage
- Relate knowing of Technical sales or Industrial products experiences are an advantage
- English speaking & writing skills are required / Japanese language is an advantage
- Good command in computer literacy i.e. Microsoft word, excel and powerpoint, etc.
- Own vehicle with valid driving license
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.