Dolphin Products (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Mahr is the leading European manufacturer in Metrology Measuring Equipment and would like to invite suitable candidates to fill up the vacancy at our Bangkok office.
Sales, Engineering and Quality Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001255736
Reports to: General Manager
Main Purpose of the job:
To provide engineering and technical support services to all production and quality activities in regards to new and existing business.
- Point of contact to existing and new customer during development and tooling phases.
- Support the manufacturing feasibility of new products
- Interface with Toolroom on Engineering design changes and tool maintenance issues
- Attendance and support at customer technical reviews.
- Assist with the commissioning of new equipment, processes, and product introduction.
- Track Toolroom projects
- Assist Quality Department with development and preparation of PPAPs, FMEAs, AAR, WI, VTAM tooling and support for third party audits
- Conduct internal audits as per schedule
- Co-ordinate the implementation of engineering changes and complete PPAPs
- Coordinate DVP & R studies/activities and support APQP activities
- Assists with the preparation of PCPs, FMEAs, WIs, SIRs, PPAPs, OTS, and assists with the maintains Quality records
- Assists Quality Manager in the maintenance of the IBMS
- Conducts routine inspection of product, processes and documents
- Maintenance of sample boards and management of inspection samples.
- Assists with the preparation troubleshooting guides
- Assist with customer submissions as directed by the Quality Manager.
- Assist with the calibration of all gauges, vernier and scales
- Co-ordinate manufacturing trials for new and existing customers and products. This includes documenting trial parameters and outcomes
- Monitor and report on scrap and reject levels
- Final inspection and packaging of isolation cup products
- Preparing and documenting of machine settings.
- Participation in trials with maintenance of tool trial and tool repair registers
- Coordinate CI projects to assist with implementing process improvements
- Coordinate new HIRA projects and review existing HIRA
- Monitor quality of production by checking of first off samples and routine inspections using PCPs, visual inspection techniques and measuring equipment and test fixtures, as support to the Quality Manager
- Reconciliation and maintenance of all product files
- Coordinate run at rate
- Support validation and testing of new products
- Prepare for dispatch, customer samples and prototype parts
- Support production planning through the creation of BOMs for new products, generation of BOMs for existing products and production timing charts.
- Support data entry for job cards and Production Planning programs with monitoring cycle time efficiency & machine utilisation
- Process manufacturing work orders and daily job cards for moulding and secondary operations
- Collate information on a monthly basis to provide machine utilisation status and reports.
- Monitor daily production against production schedule
- Comply with all safety, quality and environmental procedures
- Complete all relevant documentation to meet requirements of Dolphin’s Management System
- Assist with the training of production operators as required
- Implement company safety initiatives
- Identify, report and resolve safety and environmental hazards using the Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment process
- Practice 5 S housekeeping principles and participate in regular 5 S and safety audits
- Actively participate in both internal and external system audits
- Responsibility of Metrology Products & Hand tools market
- Able to conduct product & application presentation or new technology to end-users.
- Processing and following up after sales support and related service issues in order to enrich customer satisfaction
- Analyses basic sales information and submit report to supervisor accordingly
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical ,Mechanical Engineering with good communication skill
- PC friendly and able to communicate in English in good level.
- Able to travel and ready to be trained in overseas
- Possess own transport
- Energetic, working under higher pressure, self-motivation
- Good Command of Spoken and Written in English
- Must have good skills in operating basic computer programs.
- Age :21-35
Interested candidates are invited to fax in or e-mail your comprehensive resume by click " Apply Now "
Tel : 02-717 1050
Fax : 02-7171055