Sales Engineer/ Sr Sales Engineer
Tetra Pak (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001274620
Employer Ref. update2015*
- Opportunity Management (Sales of Capital Equipment Projects).
- Customer relationship management.
- Ensure delivery of quality services to the clients for achieving a high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure adherence to Business Processes.
- Gather and analyze information about competitor activities and the trends in product, pricing, lead time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher Degree in Sciences or Engineering from Food & Chemical.
- At least 5 years of experience in Sales/ Process Engineering of capital equipment for food processing, or Production of food products.
- Has competency of relationship management with the Customers. Experience in key account management would be preferred.
- Has knowledge of Process technology for production of liquid food products and related basic engineering skills.
- Understand in value chain for processed food.
- Strong communications of good command in English & Thai, computer literacy.
- Willing to undertake extensive travel (More than 70% of time).
- Self motivated with strong interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants are invited to send full details application covering detailed qualifications and experience, expected salary and photo with attach certificate. Try to give more detail to:
689 Bhiraj Tower, 36th Floor, Sukhumvit Road (Soi 35)
Klongton Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-018-3000 Fax: +66 2 018 3010
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Tetra Pak (Thailand) Limited
About Tetra Pak (Thailand) Limited
Tetra Pak Thailand is part of the Tetra Pak Group, the world’s leader in food processing and packaging solutions for the liquid food industry, with special emphasis on aseptic technology. We work closely with our suppliers and customers to provide convenient, innovative and environmentally sound products to millions of people worldwide.
Tetra Pak is present in more than 170 countries and we believe in responsible industry leadership, creating profitable growth in harmony with good corporate citizenship and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD”™ reflects the philosophy upon which we conduct our business in order to make food safe and available, everywhere