At Omise, we believe in providing our clients with the best in class online payment gateway product and service this industry has to offer. In order for us to become the trusted partner of our clients, we believe they deserve nothing short of the latest technology and competitive rates. Our dedicated and passionate team thrives on finding solutions to real world problems, and are determined to set the highest industry standards. We aspire to innovate and develop new products that provide value, and make Omise the leading payment gateway solution in Asia
Sales Engineer / Solutions Consultant
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001227463
Omise is hiring a full time Solution Consultant to support sales team in identifying the needs and provide technical guidance and implementation support to our merchants. This role is based in Thailand and is open to Thai nationals with background in software engineering / programming.
At Omise, hiring people is a process we do with care. We are careful of whom we bring in to the Omise family. We believe that skills are not the only thing to consider when selecting. Instead, we value people with independent thinking, good character and right attitude to learning and adjusting to different environments. We give freedom to our employees for learning and applying new concepts at work. There are no strict rules on how to do something, but only what needs to be achieved. This flexibility allows our team to work together in a stress-free environment and at the same time innovate with new technologies and ideas.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience as an eCommerce Implementation Engineer or Support Engineer.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science Engineering (preferred) or similar fields.
- Knowledge of development tools and programming languages such as HTML, CSS, Ruby, PHP etc.
- Fluency in Thai, and Business-level English preferred.
- Commercial experience a plus.
- Work with Omise Business Development and Solutions team to ensure overall satisfaction of our merchants.
- Support pre-sales activities by giving detailed information about technical specifications to meet customer needs.
- Support Client integration, testing and go-live processes with minimal impact to Client's Go-to-market plans.
- Provide post-sales technical support, which includes troubleshooting technical inquiries and user training.
- Technical evaluation of sales opportunities.
- Create and present high-level technical presentations to merchants.
- Develop relationships with existing merchants.
Please include a portfolio of your prior works
Contact : HR Department
K. Aphinya tel. 080-053-3277