HOBART leads the world market in industrial warewashing technology. We serve customers such as hotels, restaurants and caterer, bakeries and butcheries as well as supermarkets, airlines and cruise ships across the world. HOBART develops, produces and sells warewash, cooking, food preparation and waste treatment appliances and systems, and employs around 6,900 staff members across the world.
HOBART is a division in FEG Business Unit of the US Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Group, which manufactures and sells a variety of products; the group has a staff of 51,000 employees in 800 autonomous companies in 56 countries.
HOBART Thailand and Indochina office has been established with Warehouse and the Spare Parts Center in objectives to support distribution network throughout the region of Thailand and CLMV Countries which consist of Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam upon economic expansion and commit in quality genuine profession as stated “HOBART proudly supporter you” always.
We are seeking an individual with the following skills, qualifications and experience :
Sales Engineer - Commercial Kitchen Equipment
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001245824
Territories : Phuket Thailand
- Sales management within assigned market segments to ensure that revenue and profit targets are achieved against an agreed Sales Plan.
- Identify pipeline and develop business relationships with key and existing dealers in order to achieve revenue and profit objectives.
- Specify and collaborate with kitchen designers and consultants to identify new leads, channel and opportunities throughout the institutional and commercial target market.
- Co-ordinate all administrative and financial activities involving the accounts including, purchasing, contract review, pricing, invoicing and/or AR collections.
- Assist in conducting workshops and symposiums, network within allocated industry sectors and increase awareness of HOBART ‘s products and services available.
- Identify buying influencers, decision makers and develop contacts at the highest levels within target segments.
- Manage the implementation of good business practice within the company, to ensure that all administrative, operational and financial activities are in place to ensure high levels of service to HOBART’s clients.
- Supervise the Installation and commissioning or upgrading machines at customer sites.
- Coordinating for machine breakdowns, troubleshooting, preventive maintenance and technical audits at customer sites together with dealers.
- Supporting sales services such as by handling technical questions and quotation reviews.
- Participating in new machine installations for new projects upon request.
- Advisory / recommendation on spare parts, maintenance and other service products to customer
- Training customer regarding operation 、maintenance and spare parts knowledge.
- Support dealers’ service staff on service daily business, such as spare parts issue, machine problem advice and furthermore.
- Be a professional representative for the company with respect to customer problems, ensuring personal acceptability by the customer in appearance and behavior in accordance with company policy and targets.
- Home based working or/and station at local dealers’ office
- Work Mon-Fri, 8.30-17.30 hrs.
- Male or Female, Phuket native or residential living.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years’ experience in B2B Sales for machinery, ideally food equipment in QSR or hospitality industry.
- Experience working in a multinational company would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Auto CAD or design software would be an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Service minded, and able to work with small team in an international environment.
- Occasionally vicinity travel across provinces will be required to this position for project developments
- Have own car and driving license.
- A good team player, responsible and flexible.
- Good at English speaking skills, and able to communicate efficiently.
Expected Start Working : January 2017
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details via APPLY NOW
43 Thai CC Tower, Room No.310-311,
31st Floor, South Sathorn Road.
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120. Thailand.
Phone : +66(0)2 675 6279-81 EXT 111