Dextra Manufacturing Co.,Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258547
- Identify projects offering sales potential for Coupler, FRP, Sonitec, FW Accessories, Tension Bars and Tie Rods and update the project list on a monthly basis.
- Conduct sales presentations to consultants and contractors involved in those projects, collect information about our client needs, propose technical solutions and recommendations using Dextra products and highlight the benefits to our clients in the aim to get our products specified and/or selected.
- Prepare sales quotations in line with the company pricing policy and the environment of the project propose your recommendations to the National Sales Manager for final approval.
- Organize follow-up visits and report weekly in writing about your sales activities, the status of the pending projects and your achievements.
- Join weekly internal sales meeting with your colleagues and the National Sales Manager to validate your sales strategy, refine tactics, exchange information and plan for the next actions.
- Participate in technical seminars and exhibitions to promote Dextra products and services to the industry.
- Update the sales forecast on a monthly basis to ensure that inventories and capacities are adequate review the same with the National Sales Manager.
- Report all relevant market information collected during your sales meetings concerning competition, projects and prices.
- Participate to the determination of sales objectives and budgets, ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in your responsible area.
- Propose new products developments and suggest improvements whenever the opportunity arises.
- Establish friendly and professional relationships with our clients ensure always a prompt and reliable service in your area of responsibility, contribute to the promotion of our company’s reputation and quality in the industry.
PERFORMANCE GOALS (KPI)
- New Competitive Information = Number of new relevant information or materials related to competitors
- Relevant information or materials related to competitors = quotation, products, brochure, measure on monthly basis
- New Product Specifications = Number of new product specifications submitted to clients, measure on yearly basis
- Variance with Budget - Sales = [Actual sales - Forecasted sales] / Forecasted sales, per product, measure on monthly basis
- Bachelor or higher degree in civil engineering, mechanical engineering
- At least 5 years experience in Sales of technical products
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Good computer literacy (MS Office)
- Experience in sales system
- High level of inter-personal and communication skill
- Leadership and excellent influencing skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
We offer an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to those dynamic people who enjoy working within an international and challenging environment. Benefits include 5 days work, life and medical insurance, provident fund and competitive performance based bonus.
** English Resume Only **
Dextra Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
191 Chalermprakiat Rama 9 Road Soi 48,
Dokmai, Pravet, Bangkok 10250
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Dextra Manufacturing Co.,Ltd.
About Dextra Manufacturing Co.,Ltd.
The Group: Dextra Group
Established in Thailand since 1983 by a group of French entrepreneurs and with operations in Hong Kong, China, India, UAE, USA, France and Brazil, Dextra Group is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of engineered construction products for the building, civil and power industries. In addition to its core business, Dextra Group is also involved in other activities such as forwarding services and distribution of industrial products and equipment in Thailand, and distribution of plumbing products in Hong Kong.
Dextra Group has been directly involved in supplying over 6,000 major construction or industrial projects worldwide and currently employs over 800 people and generates a turnover in excess of USD 100 million.
The Company: Dextra Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Dextra Manufacturing is a leading manufacturer and distributor of engineered construction products for the building and civil industries. Established since 1983 and well known for its mechanical splicing systems for reinforcing steel bars, Dextra couplers are used every day in high-rise buildings and concrete structures worldwide and have been accredited by major independent regulatory bodies in all continents.
ISO 9001 certified since 1996 and becoming the first south East Asian company to be ASME accredited in 2009, the management of Dextra Manufacturing has always put quality first. Thanks to its dedicated team of professionals, Dextra has developed a wide range of technical construction products such as mechanical splicing systems, soil and rock anchorage systems, fibre-reinforced polymer bars, tie rods, architectural tension rods and other specialized construction accessories for formworks and foundation works.
Our factory is strategically located nearby Bangkok’s new international airport and the expressways leading to the eastern seaboard and deep-sea port. With a total land area over 13,000 m2 out of which 7,000 m2 are covered, our facilities are fully equipped with machining, threading and forging equipment allowing us to keep full control of our production. Furthermore, we design and manufacture our own site equipment for our range of reinforcing bar splices.