Pimkarn Business Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001254478
Position: Sales Engineer
Location: Ladkrabang Area.(Motorway Rd.)
Working day: Monday-Friday
- To visit constantly and establish barrier-free affinity with existing customers to make provision of ready services; to achieve status as one of the customers' top suppliers / vendors consistently.
- To keep in-touch with new customers and make them well-oriented with the name of Company and his product-line/ capabilities; to gain attention as one of customers' most selected / preferred vendor.
- To feedback perceiving of influential business information or observations echoed from all levels of customers' staff/ departments to the Sales Manager/ Sales Leader.
- To feedback finding of potential opportunities reflected from the customers' scheduling of physical manufacturing setup/ inventory exposition to the Sales Leader.
- To prepare quotations to customers and follow-up on its results.
- To study and review each repetitive Sales order/ Sales Contract from customers vs. the previous one of its term, price, specification, revision & etc. before approval or submitting to the Sales Manager for approval.
- To prepare each new Sales order/ Sales Contract from customers for review vs. consented quotation-list for its term, price, specification, revision & etc. before approval or submitting to GM for approval.
- To review monthly achievement vs. targeted Sales Margin with the Sales Leader.
- To control external quality documents (eg. Customers' drawings, revision-change documents, specification sheets and customers' Purchase Orders) to ensure its validity.
- To control internal quality documents (eg. Quotation, Costing Data Sheet, and First-Article Status Record) to provide effective follow-up and closing on every customers' enquiries.
- To review customer credit payment ageing report on monthly basis and to take expeditious effort to recover payment that is long overdue.
- Male or Female, Age 25 and above preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Related Fields.
- Min 1 to 2 years in industrial Sales is advantage
- Good interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Good command in English.
- Have own car and Driving License.
- Application knowledge of MS Word / Excel / Outlook.
- Good communication & presentation skill, self-motivated and result-oriented.
Interest please summit resume at "Apply Now" button as below or sent to apply @pbr-recruitment.com.