Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254476
Business : Home lift
Working hours : Mon-Fri 8.30 am -6.00 pm
Location : Rama3 (วงแหวนอุตสาหกรรม)
- To work for an international company.
- Report to Country Manager.
- Being responsible for selling products with a focus on sales opportunities in order to achieve new business growth.
- Preparing quotation for customers with accurate cost estimations.
- In charge of taking care of current and new customers.
- Coordinate with customer and technical service team for installation
- Site survey
- Follow up the payment
- Update customer contact details and progress in CRM system
- Responsible for sales weekly/monthly report and sales forecast
- Experienced from lift industry is a plus
- Take on new assignment as assigned
- Female only age not over 30
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other related fields.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing or related field.
- Have own transport and driver’s license.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and good connections with people, both internal and external parties.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good computer skills (MS Office).
- base Salary 20-30k +Car allowance, Mobile phone, Commission
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.