Dialog Systems (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247128
- Act as the key contact point for customers for both commercial and technical requirements
- Actively search for new customers that may benefit from company products and services
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers and suppliers through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Persuade customers that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Provide customers with advice and support for a range of products & services
- Liaise regularly with other sales team members and suppliers
- Negotiate contract and tenders' terms and conditions to meet both customers and company's needs
- Calculate quotations and administer customer accounts
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Chemical/Petroleum)
- At least 3 years of experience in the oil & gas, petrochemical, refinery or oil terminal construction industries
- Graduate degree holder are encourage to apply
- Capable of analyzing and solving complex problems through innovative thought and knowledge
- Good interpersonal skill, customer oriented with good presentation skill and team player
- Able to work independently and travel
- Posses a good command of English and native language
Interested candidates are encourage to apply online with resume attached. Resume MUST be written in English.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Dialog Systems (Thailand) Ltd.
About Dialog Systems (Thailand) Ltd.