PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245721
Employer Ref. 606DB
Our client is a leading industrial engineering trading and manufacturing company with its headquarter in Thailand. They are now seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join their team in the position of Sales Engineer in order to develop new business and expand revenue.
Base salary: 50,000- 70,000 Baht/month
- Ggenerating profitable orders and meeting or exceeding the annual sales targets established by the management.
- Implementing sales strategies for the continued development of the assigned industrial segments.
- Generating profitable orders from the sales accounts assigned in such a way as to fully satisfy customers and establishing long-term relationships of trust and confidence between customers.
- Ensuring that field activities, such as customer visits and walk-about surveys, are properly planned, organised and executed in order to achieve maximum productivity and effectiveness.
- Monitoring all quotations generated, and ensuring that they are professionally followed-up in such a way as to maximise sales.
- Searching for new customers and expanding the customer base within the assigned area.
- Developing a full understanding of the allocated industrial base and being aware of the market activities and competition within this segment. Thereafter identifying sales opportunities and working earnestly to convert them into orders.
- Thai Nationality, female / male.
- Aged 30 – 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in any field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in industrial sales.
- Good organisation and analytical abilities are needed.
- Able to travel overseas occasionally.
- Fluent in English.
We invite qualified Thai candidates, to submit their resumes stating both current and expected salaries via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.