SALES ENGINEER (INDUSTRIAL)
Fischer & Partners Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241142
Employer Ref. iris
- Promote the sale of Lubricants through regular customer visits throughout the assigned industry/territory and recommend new products wherever applicable.
- Maintain and expand customer base; build and maintain rapport with key customers; identify and develop new customer opportunities.
- Ensure sales, collections and gross margin targets are achieved.
- Provide technical assistance and arrange successful field trials for various customer applications.
- Maintain competitive information on price, sales volume and market share as well as competitive marketing activity etc. to enable successful negotiation with customers.
- Forecast sales to immediate superior to ensure stocks are available.
- Preparation of proposals for offers.
- Develop Key Account Management plan and activities (approved by Division Manager) and take the ownership.
- Update and monitor price list and ensure pricing is strictly within the approved guidelines.
- Ensure all statutory and company required paperwork is up to date through effective record keeping and organization.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 years experience in selling products to industrial clients
- Able to work independently
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Good communication skills in Thai and English
- Own car
Location: Eastern Thailand
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fischer & Partners Co., Ltd.
About Fischer & Partners Co., Ltd.