Sales Engineer (EPCW – Sales – Connecting, Protection and Wire Management)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236179
Employer Ref. update2016
- Sales – Connecting, Protection and Wire Management (CW)
- Sales: Creates added value for the customer and ABB and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Customer Relations: For Internal & External, stablishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process. Responsibility to customer satisfaction toward Sales Quality and Development, and keep long term good relation with customer
- Volume & Profit: Sells products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/ Product Groups.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree – preferable in Engineering Major – Electrical Power or others related field
- At least 1-3 years of Sales Experience
- Strong Electrical – Power Background with good interpersonal, Managerial, coordination & communication skills, and Motivation
- Experience dealing with multi-cultural workforce has preferred.
- Good command in speaking & written English language and computer literacy
Working Location: AAB Bangkok Office: Rachadamri Road, Lumpini, Prathumwan , Bangkok Thailand
Apply to: Khun Uraiwan
161/1 SG Tower1-4th Soi Mahadlekluang 3, Rajdamri Road
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, THAILAND
Phone: +662 665-1000 # 1105, 1122
Telefax: +662 665-1031
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ABB Limited
About ABB Limited
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.