A Leader in the Design and Fabrication of HRSGs Designs and manufactures Heat Recovery Steam Generators for the power industry, worldwide.
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Company –paid life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Ten days paid vacation
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001224667
As Sales Engineer for TEi’s Heat Transfer Equipment, major specific functions of this position include but are not limited to the following key items:
- Achieve or exceed the Sales goals for the South East Asian region for TEi products
- Maintain, cultivate and develop strong, long-term client relationships with current and new key technical and commercial decision makers in customer organizations
- Record and maintain client contact data
- Provide contact report
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Analyze markets, conduct general and detailed market research, and generate new solution & market strategy and plans that support the company’s growth objectives
- Development of Sales Strategies working closely with the Proposal Management Team
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows and conferences in South East Asia
- Perform continuous follow up of inquiries with customers
- Meet all requirements for weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting to Sales Management in TEi
- Provide assistance with the establishment of Sales Bookings targets during the Strategic Planning and Annual Budgeting process
- Coordinate Client involvement of other TEi personnel when needed, including support resources, team members, and management
MINIMUM SKILL SETS:
- Outstanding communications skills with internal and external customers at varying levels including Senior Management. Must be fluent in English.
- Proficient in creating sales and technical presentations and presenting to Plant and Corporate customer teams.
- Must possess creativity to develop successful business development.
- Handle responsibilities with effective interpersonal skills and ability to effectively interface with others inside and outside the Company is required.
- Office environment with up to 50% travel
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (preferred mechanical or chemical) is required.
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience in international sales and business development with at least 5 years of direct selling experience of Heat Transfer Products to the Power and Process Industry is required.
- Must be flexible and able to travel international/domestic and frequently on short notice.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required