We, Ebm-papst (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. , are a leading company in HVAC Market about motors and fans especially IT/Telecom, refrigeration industry, air conditioning , and clean room. Our head office is located in Germany. We have 16 production facilities in 8 countries and 57 sales offices around the world. We are seeking for reliable, self-motivated and committed individuals to join our dynamic team.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001218502
Job Summary :
The successful incumbent will achieve sales objectives within the assigned industry/accounts. You will develop and implement market penetration strategies to maximize business opportunities. Key responsibilities will entail pursuing of sales leads, promoting company products and concluding orders.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieve sales targets of company products and services within assigned industry and accounts.
- Promote and sell company’s products and provide specialized information as required.
- Managing key accounts i.e. OEM, contractors, and end users.
- Make regular sales calls and visit on existing major accounts and establish contact with new accounts. To ensure that proposal pricing is accurate and technically correct.
- Organize and conduct effective presentations to customers.
- Locate and develop specific sales opportunities and plan specific sales approaches.
- Work closely with customers in the development of specifications to meet their needs.
- The scope of responsibilities may be altered from time to time and as required by the company
- Male/Female , 25-35 years old
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical/Electrical/Marketing
- Min.2- 3 years relevant working experience in outdoor sales, preferably in Motors and Fans or control system
- Good command of English, speaking and writing and computer literacy
- Dynamic and committed
- Sales experience in RHVAC markets segment and having good contact and relationship with building and medical/hospitals consultants and contractor. To target AHU and FCU markets segment
- Own personal car, we will provide Monthly transport allowance, Petrol, Parking during office hour and customer visits
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Final salary package will be commensurate with successful candidate’s qualifications and experiences.
Apply in English, complete details of career and qualification together with current and expected remuneration plus a recent photograph to :-
Ebm-papst (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
99/9 Central Chaengwattana Office Tower 14th Room No. 1402
MOO.2 CHAENGWATTANA ROAD,
BANGTARAD, PAK KRET, NONTHABURI 11120, THAILAND