WILO SE Representative Office (Thailand)/วิลโล เอสอี
Wilo was founded in Dortmund, Germany in 1872. We have evolved from being a local specialist to a global player today.
Wilo is a premium supplier in the field of building services, water management and industry. This leading position drives us to maintain our superiority. For our customers, we make complex technologies user-friendly, simple to operate, energy-efficient and powerful.
The main focus of our activities is therefore on the people. We offer them outstanding products, system solutions and services. In this spirit, our brand promise “Pioneering for You” stands for maximum quality of life.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001215546
A Sales Engineer is responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market. The Sales Engineer identifies customer needs and engineering adaptations of products and equipment to fulfil business requirements and its profitability. The Sales Engineer also requires to establish plans and strategies to expand customer base in the assigned territories and contributes to the development of training and educational programmes for potential and existing clients.
Tasks / Duties
- Provide sales support to the sales team, wholesalers, installers, manufacturers, end users and consultants by answering product, service, engineering or sales process enquiries and requests;
- Be the primary contact for customer relationship management (prospects and existing customers) by organizing customer visits, technical presentations, events and trainings and develop a positive brand awareness;
- Identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and existing customers;
- Respond to functional and technical elements of Request for Proposal (RFP) and prepare cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans and related customer documents;
- Ensure specifications are followed through the distributor and contractor to become an order;
- Actively drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products;
- Gain customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements and resolving their technical issues;
- Submit orders by conferring with technical support staff, costing engineering changes;
- Establish new accounts by identifying potential customers, planning and organizing sales call schedule;
- Determine improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services;
- Maintain products and customers database;
- Prepare sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information, engineering and application trends, competitor intelligence and legal requirements;
- Support marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies;
- All such other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- A degree in technical engineering;
- 3-5 years relevant experience in vendor sales experience and familiarity of pump products and line of business;
- Customer oriented with a strong desire to meet the customers’ needs and support their growth;
- Strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in responses to emails, telephone calls, RFPs and when submitting reports;
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches;
- Self-motivated and independent;
- Possess own transportation and willing to travel nationwide.