Sales Engineer /วิศวกรฝ่ายขาย
PGI (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242411
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in Process, Chemical, Piping or Mechanical Engineering discipline, or any other related field
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in selling valves or pumps will be an advantage
- High level sales skill particularly negotiation and good relationship development
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Proficient in computer literacy
- Proactive attitude and strong communication skill
- Own car and Driving license, and willing to travel abroad and upcountry when require.
- Perform sales activities on major accounts
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to agreed targets.
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Monitor and motivate sales staff to achieve their sales targets.
- Provide information and technical support to customers and educate customers in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth.
- A compensation program that rewards top producers, including base salary and profit-sharing
- Allowance: Car allowance, Mobile phone allowance,
- Working hour: 8:00am-5:00pm
- Holiday: Every Saturday, Sunday and national holidays except farmer’s day
Annual Leave: 6 days
- Excellent benefits including health insurance
This is an excellent opportunity to gain stable employment with an expanding company who offer a bonus structure, internal and external training and a clear route of progression.
Please send application by "Apply Now" button or write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to
Website : www.pgi-gp.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PGI (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About PGI (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
PGI is a world-class supplier providing industrial valves and automation for the upstreamand downstream markets.
We are currently expanding our business to Thailand and we are looking for a capable, energetic, dynamic and self-motivated person to join with us.