Sales director for Leadership Development
APM Group Solutions Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257790
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Selling (personally) to key accounts, high volume business. Someone who gets clients to commit to large volumes as part of their annual budgeting process – not just ‘on demand’ sales through the year
- Building, and leading a high-performing sales team. The candidate needs to recruit the team and then manage activity, build capabilities, and manage performance. As this is a new business, the candidate will need to help design and roll-out the sales processes and systems, and collaborate well with multiple functional heads to design sales packages and strategies
- Being a member of the management team – liaising with other managers, providing accurate forecasts and budgets, providing accurate updates, developing and executing strategy, and taking full accountability for delivering on performance targets and forecasts
- At least 10 years’ experience selling B2B premium business solutions to senior level clients. Ideally experience selling assessment, training, development, and/or OD/HR consulting solutions. At the top of the market.
- Experience of both sales and servicing is required, as this is not a one-time sales model. We are looking for someone who can acquire, retain, and grow clients over time
- Experience of working with senior client figures, both local and expatriate. This role will require the person to sell at the Senior Manager/Director/C-level.
- Broad experience of client segments is desirable – experience selling to ‘Western’ multinationals, locally-headquartered multinationals, large family businesses, and the government sector. The candidate will need to be able to demonstrate that he/she is comfortable adapting to different business cultures (national and organizational) and models
- At least 6 years’ experience in leading a sales team is required
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to APM Group Solutions Co., Ltd.
About APM Group Solutions Co., Ltd.
APMGroup is a trusted business partner to some of South East Asia’s leading organizations. We provide strategic solutions in people development, human capital management (HCM), organization development (OD) and assessment consultancy in the areas of Organizational Effectiveness and Performance, Building Managers & Leaders at all level, and Operational Excellence through People Solutions. Established in 1992, we are one of the largest organizational & people development firms in Asia, and are capable of providing fully integrated solutions. We share successful partnerships with over 250 of Asia’s leading multi-national organizations & agencies.
We are looking for passionate and energetic people to join the APM family, and we are pleased to present a number of exciting new positions available within our organization.