Sales Director - FMCG Business
MM Logistics Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218567
MML is now enhancing their coverage to focus more on permanent Recruitment and Personnel Solution service. Now we're looking for Sales Director for FMCG Business as detail below;
Responsible for the overall coordination, the functional management and leadership of all of the sales activities of the business focus both Modern Trade and Traditional Trade
Responsible for the establishment of both annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with the Company's business plan.
Responsible for providing an annual Sales Plan and providing quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the Plan.
Responsible for coordinating the specific objectives of the Sales Plan with all of the functional departments of the company and, most specifically with Finance
In coordination with the VP of Business Development, establishes both market and target customer strategies for the company.
Responsible for the successful management of the needs of the Company's customers in order to meet the objectives of the company's overall business plans and strategies
Manage all of the field and in house sales functions of The Company's facilities.
The position specifically is responsible for field sales, inside sales and telemarketing, and all customer support functions of the business
Define and manage the monthly and annual sales objectives for all of the sales personnel
Spend a significant portion of time in the field both with individual accounts and co-traveling with sales personnel
In coordination with VP of Business Development, establish compensation plans for all sales personnel including salary structures, commission plans, sales contests and bonus plans
Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
- Minimum 10 years of working experience is both Modern Trade and Traditional Trade
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of is both Modern Trade and Traditional Trade and preferably some experience in sales.
- Bachelor level or similar business degree.
- Analytical skills on the level of project KPIs evaluation.
- Very good communicator, eloquent, able to create good relations internally in the organization as well as externally.
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Fluent in English oral and written.
Recruitment & Personnel Supply Service
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MM Logistics Co., Ltd.
About MM Logistics Co., Ltd.