SALES DIRECTOR/COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR (UTILITY ENGINEERING)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249354
Employer Ref. 241DB
Our client is a world leading innovator and manufacturer of technology for utility systems, solutions and materials. They have recently expanded their business from Europe into Thailand to build strong relationships with EPC and the construction industry. Now they are looking for a potential candidate who shows entrepreneurial qualities to develop the business in the position of Sales Director.
Location: Central Bangkok
Salary: 100,000-150,000 Baht/month
- Introducing new innovative construction systems and construction materials to the Thailand market.
- Establishing sustainable business relationships with EPC, construction and architecture by focusing on the Thailand market.
- Being responsible for interdepartmental project coordination from a sales perspective.
- Supporting existing customers and acquiring new customers in the construction, EPC and architecture sectors.
- Being responsible for technical configurations as well as process engineering designs in coordination with the customers.
- Being responsible for tender negotiations and contract reviews.
- Creating marketing concepts based on the company strategy.
- Managing P&L and projects.
- Managing a sales team of 4-5 people.
- Male or female, aged over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in mechanical, industrial or electrical engineering or a related field.
- At least 5 years of project sales experience and a strong background in mechanical engineering, instruments or construction material technical knowledge.
- Experience in the engineering, construction and procurement industry is a plus.
- Can-do attitude with good commercial and business development skills.
- Business level fluency in English.
- Own a personal car and driver license.
- Willing to travel worldwide due to the international scope of the company.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, highly responsible, initiative and analytical.
- An entrepreneurial mind set and business approach.
- Experience in multinational environment through either work or study.
Qualified Thai nationals please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.