Sales Director (Air Conditioner)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227305
Employer Ref. 304WACH
- The role of the sales director is the coordination and management of the subsidiaries sales team, the turnover in all product groups, the stock level management, P&L awareness, creating sales activities and communication with all key customers in Thailand.
- The responsibility to develop strategies for increasing the pricing and company margin.
- Influences the general strategy of the subsidiary including marketing approach ATL and BTL.
- Responsible for recruiting member of the sales team
- Working in sales air conditioner business for more than 8 years.
- Familiar with air conditioner products include residential type, light commercial and VRF products.
- Know very well about the professional channels for selling difference type of air conditioner products.
- Have a good reputation in air conditioner industry and have a good relationship with key distributions and dealers.
- Know how to make a products plan and business strategy according to company's advantage and direction.
- Know how to build and manage sales team for air conditioner business.
- Have strong business ambition to develop a new business, build a famous brand for air conditioner products and work hard for it.
- Good command of English.
Interested applicants are invited to quick apply
Contact: Wacharee M. (66 2) 744 3100 ext 4301 or 090 907 0848 or 089 666 7975
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.