Sales Coordinator (Welcome Fresh graduate)
Good Job Professional (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249482
Company Industry: Japanese Trading
Location: Bangkok, BTS/MRT
Working Time: Monday-Friday
Salary: 15,000 - 22,000 THB (Depend on Experiences)
- Female, Thai Nationality, age between 22-27 years old.
- Having experiences purchasing and trading (import-export) business is a plus
- Bachelor's of higher Business Administration, Logistic or related fields (Welcome Fresh graduate)
- At least 2 years experiences in trading company (for senior level)
- Good Command in English and Computer Skills
- Perform Import, Export and domestic delivery to customer
- Monitor material shortage problem by checking stock balance etc.
- Manage accounting and slip issuing
- Support issuing documents of import and export
- Support to manage budget and forecast
Interested candidate, please send your resume with recent photo stating your current and expected salary directly to our company website
GOOD JOB PROFESSIONAL (THAILAND) CO.,LTD.
3 Promphan Builiding 3, Ladprao Soi 3 Road Jomphol Khet Jatujak BKK 10900
TEL: 02 024 6601 Website: www.thaigoodjob.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Professional (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Good Job Professional (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Good Job Professional is a new professional agency in Thailand. With our professional recruitment and consulting team, we offer jobs at the best employers to the best employees.
We specialized in recruitment service with a comprehensive service line in HR consulting. We will look into our customer’s need, goal and budget to propose the best consulting plan. Our well-trained consultants will provide excellent services to both our customer and candidates with professional, quality and honestly.
We realize that many jobs seeker are questioning in their career opportunity and how to achieve their goals. Good Job Professional not only provide recruitment service but also guiding to our candidates to match their skills with our clients which we believe that the “Good job always belong to good future”