SALES CHANNEL MANAGER (INSURANCE BUSINESS)
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227316
Employer Ref. 607db
Our client is one of the leading insurance companies. Due to its current growth, our client now requires a suitably qualified person to join its team in the position of Sales Channel Manager.
60,000 – 80,000 Baht/month
- Generate new leads and acquire new customers generated by marketing management
- Conduct sales skill training, provide product knowledge and make presentations
- Develop sales strategies and marketing plans to ensure achievement of sales targets
- Work within the organization including with the Sales Operation team
- Monitor competitors’ products and provide timely market intelligence reports
- Male or female aged between 30 - 45 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales within an insurance business
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
We invite qualified Thai candidates, to submit their resumes stating both current and expected salaries via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.