Sales & Business Development Manager - Outsourcing Services Solution (Healthcare)/ผู้จัดการแผนกพัฒนาธุรกิจ
Sodexo Healthcare Support Services (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196468
Reports To: Business Development Director
Position Purpose: To identify and secure new business opportunities, cultivate third party relationships in the Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) services such as Food Service, Facilities Management Service, Housekeeping Service, Security Service, and etc. to meet Sodexo’s strategic financial and business objectives.
Key Result Areas:
- The identification of business opportunities including strategic alliances in the industry to meet the strategic objectives of Sodexo Thailand.
- The ratio of new business proposals accepted and implemented to those rejected;
- The cost-effective management of promotional projects (related to the Integrated Facilities Management services industry) agreed with the Business Development Director;
- Identification and maintenance of positive relationships with third party – important to Sodexo’s strategic business interests in Sodexo’s market segments;
- The provision of relevant timely and cost effective market intelligence derived from the Business Development Managers activities.
- Timely and effective budgeting, budgetary control and management reporting as required.
- The maintenance of constructive relationships with existing healthcare clients so as to continue the business relationship;
- Participate in the formulation of the Sodexo three year plan for the industry;
- As deemed necessary, attend and represent Sodexo during conferences, conventions and meetings;
- Ethical, professional and efficient management of the sales process, including:
- professional telephone communication
- client and prospective client visitations
- follow up written communication
- site visits and surveys
- tender briefings
- management of EOI’s, proposals and tenders
- negotiation of contracts
- management of the handover of successful contracts to operations
- To provide General Manager/Managing Director, with accurate, regular monthly reporting in accordance with the set proforma.
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
- Customer service and profit focus.
- Working knowledge of relevant industry trends, competitors and legislation.
- Proven problem solving abilities.
- Excellent grooming.
- Effective communicator.
- Ethical attitude to business.
- Ability to work in a demanding environment and cope with the demands of travel and tight deadlines.
Attractive remuneration for successful candidate for this challenging position,
Please send resume, recent photo and expected salary to:
Sodexo Healthcare Support Services (Thailand) Ltd.
23/52-54 Sorachai Building, 17th Floor, Soi Sukhumvit 63, Sujhumvit Road,
Klongtan Nua, Vadthana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sodexo Healthcare Support Services (Thailand) Ltd.
About Sodexo Healthcare Support Services (Thailand) Ltd.
Our positioning in the services industry is original and unique. It is what makes our brand different. In combining the diverse talents of our teams, Sodexo is the only company to integrate a complete offer of innovative services, based on over 100 professions.
- Founded in 1966 by Pierre Bellon in Marseilles, France, Sodexo is now the worldwide leader in Quality of Life services. For over 40 years, we have developed unique expertise, backed by nearly 420,000 employees in 80 countries across the globe.
- In combining the diverse talents of our teams, Sodexo is the only company to integrate a complete offer of innovative services, based on over 100 professions. We develop, manage and deliver a unique array of On-site Services, Benefits & Rewards Services and Personal and Home Services for all our clients to improve the Quality of Life.
- Our experiences with our over 75 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance…every day.
- Our positioning in the services industry is original and unique. It is what makes our brand different. In combining the diverse talents of our teams, Sodexo is the only company to integrate a complete offer of innovative services, based on over 100 professions.
- Sodexo Thailand was established in 2004 to provide Quality of Life Services that help improve our clients’ performance and development.
- Part of a global organization spanning 80 countries, we design, manage, and deliver a full range of On-site Service deployed across Health Care, Education, Corporate, and Remote Sites. Sodexo Thailand currently employs 2,500 staff, serves over 100 locations across all client segments.
Our services include:
- Technical Facilities Management
- Medical Devices Management
- Food services
- Housekeeping Services
- Gardening and Landscaping Services
More Jobs from this employer
Contract Manager - Healthcare (Location : Saimai, Bangkok)/ผู้จัดการส่วนสัญญาบริการกลุ่มงานโรงพยาบาล (พื้นที่เขตสายไหม กรุงเทพฯ)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - Clinical & Technical Management Services/ผู้จัดการแผนกพัฒนาธุรกิจ (บริการทางเทคนิคอุปกรณ์และเครื่องมือแพทย์)