Staffers Recruitment Consultants is one of the most reputable local recruitment agencies in Thailand with high search quality and experienced employment analysts. We provide total recruitment solutions for more than 300 blue chip companies and have interviewed more than 10,000 applicants since 1989.
Sales Associate / Sales Assistant (Chinese Speaking)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001240707
Our client is the world leader in luxury retail fashion industry, offering the best Leather Goods, Ready-to-Wear for men and women, Men's and women's shoes and Accessories to their Boutiques around the world. French is our client’s origin; they quickly became the enterprise and the one of the largest listed company in France.
Position: Sales Associate/Sales Assistant (Chinese Speaking)
- Offer supreme sales service and advice to customers on our range of products, which includes jewelleries, watches, accessories and leather goods.
- Striving to achieve and excel in both personal and store sales target. Working harmoniously with team members and Manager to achieve overall store objectives.
- Maintaining proper documentation and adhering to all work procedures for all sales and boutique activities.
- Preparation of necessary paperwork for any after-sales service or repair of products.
- Professionally handle all customers’ requests and inquiries.
- Establishing long-term relationship with customers so as to build brand loyalty and increase regular customers’ base.
- Prior experience in the luxury brand retail which specializes in Watches and Fine Jewelry, Ready-to-Wear & Shoe, Leather Goods and Accessories will be highly preferred.
- Good proficiency in English language and Mandarin language.
- Professional, polished and presentable outlook and disposition.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic sales environment which require high level of engagement and drive to excel.
- Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume with recent photograph to e-mail (bank @ staffers.co.th)
- For more information, please contact at 02-652-0775-6 Ext. 202