Sales and Marketing Manager Job (Auto Leasing) - Vientiane, Laos (Open to Thai or Laos Nationals)
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214817
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of one of the leading leasing companies in Thailand. Our client provides a variety of retail finance services, including credit cards, hire purchase, personal loans and others. Currently they are expanding their business in Laos, with a primary focus on automotive motorcycle financing products. Our respected client is seeking a sales and marketing management executive with at least 10 years’ experience, including 3 years in a managerial-level position, preferably in the financing and leasing industry or dynamic marketing environment, for the job of Sales and Marketing Manager. The job is based in Vientiane, Laos. It is open to Thai or Laos nationals.
The Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for two key areas, namely sales and marketing. The job holder will formulate and implement strategic planning, both short and long-term, develop campaigns, and manage and train the sales and marketing teams.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Business strategy planning – 3 years planning in line with Company ambitions.
- Budgeting and reporting: Monthly/Quarterly/Bio-Annual/Yearly.
- Overall Brand Pro-positioning; strategy, communication.
- Devising overall value for product segment using both internal consumer data and market research.
- Developing a campaign from ideation, pricing, business case & communication development to 360 degree roll out.
- Initiate and analyses relevant market research studies for consumer insight.
- Main KPIs include Revenue, Bad Debt, Brand Preference and EBITDA.
- All other duties assigned by Top Management.
- Manage and lead the sales Department towards the achievement of overall company objectives.
- Responsible for the management of the clients and their satisfaction.
- Ensure that sales people training needs are identified and developed to be able to achieve successively greater targets.
- Control sales productivity and costs efficiency by ensuring that sales resources are planned and used in the optimum manner.
- Prepare forecasts, monitor and manage changes to forecasts to ensure that the pipeline of activities is always sufficient to meet the allocated targets.
- Manage the sales operations to ensure that all back-end operations re working efficiently and effectively.
- All other duties assigned by Top Management.
Key job requirements include:
- Male aged between 35 and 45 years of age
- Loa or Thai nationality
- Bachelor Degree and above in Marketing, Commerce/Sale or Finance & Banking or other related fields
- At least 10 years experiences in Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 3 years in managerial level Sale & Marketing Manager
- Preferable experienced in financing and leasing industry or dynamic market environment
- Well understanding of Laos’ culture
- Well understanding of Laos’ Market in the areas of automotive, motorcycle, insurance and financial business knowledge
- Ability to set up Sale and Marketing team, coaching and training Sale and Marketing team.
- Dealer’s relationship management.
- Self-Driven & Motivated
- Work well under pressure
- Strategic Planning
- People person
- Focus and disciple
- Open minded
- Flexible and adaptive
- Willing to work extra hours to achieve goals and targets
- Computer Skills: - MS Office, Email application and Ability to use high level Excel function for planning and setting up report is a plus.
- Language Skills: - Good command in English, Thai or Lao
- Leadership Skill
- Interpersonal Skill
- Negotiation Skill
- Analytical Skill
- Motivational Skill
- People management
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.