Sales and Marketing Manager (Food Business)
Summit Auto Body Industry Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257597
- Be responsible for building and maintaining excellent relationships with our partner restaurants
- Activating a set of services (ad sales, promoted deals, online marketing packages, etc.) which to increase the order volume and revenues generated by our partners
- Negotiating dealing with partner restaurant in order to increasing in sales volume based on goals.
- Gather restaurant feedback, monitor competitor activity and provide recommendations for improvements to management
- Bachelor’s degree or Master degree graduated in business, marketing, or related area along with some proven sales success
- At least 5 years of work experience in B2C and/or B2B sales, interested in the food delivery, chain restaurants, food service business and related area
- E-Commerce experience is a definite plus
- Excellent communication, analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Team leadership, strategic thinking and business development
- Self-motivated with the ability to work remotely and under pressure
- Strong Computer skills
- Fluency in English
Human Resources Department
Jmax Coporation Co.,ltd.
32-33 Moo17, Bangna-Trad Road, BangpleeYai, Bangplee, Samutprakarn 10540
Tel: 0-2338-6000 Ext. 1831,1804
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Summit Auto Body Industry Co., Ltd.
About Summit Auto Body Industry Co., Ltd.
Summit Auto Body Industry Co., Ltd. (SAB) was established in 1986 to meet the demand for body and auto parts. It has been one of the key figures in the growth of Summit Corporation for the past 27 years. The ability to produce its own tooling and R&D combined with a constant production enhancement has led SAB to the leading position. All SAB's factories have passed ISO/TS 16949/2009, Which is the latest standard in the industry.
SAB strives to unify with the customers by maximizing the " supply chain " system as we believe that the company and the clients are integral parts of one another. The work ethics also stress on " unity of power", Which include high quality machines, latest technologies, and highly skilled and creative staffs. Through efficient management and by upholding international standard, various projects are executed successfully with co-operation from all parties involved.
These principles only confirm SAB's place at the top of Thailand's automotive industry.