Sales Administrative for Support and Service (Repairing and Calibration)
IRC Technologies Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218206
Employer Ref. free
Job Description :-
- To support customers for the repair and calibration services of the test & measurement instruments.
- To provide product/ services information and resolve any customer’s problems with accuracy and efficiency.
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer’s satisfaction.
- Generate sales leads
- Proven customer support experience
- Build sustainable relations with customer
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools to customer
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Female, Bachelor degree in any related fields with Engineering background.
- 1+ year of sales experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/ respond to different types of characters
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Ability to identify customer needs, obstacles and take the necessary steps to solve the problem
- Experience interacting positively with unsatisfied customers
- Experience on solving customer’s problems
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
Interested candidates, please submit full English resume with expected salary, recent photo, copies of degree certificates, transcript and reference person by clicking on "Apply Now"
Ms.Teetima Runcharoen (Recruitment)
IRC Technologies Limited
719 4th floor KPN Tower, Rama 9 Road,
Bangkapi, Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel. 02-717-1400 Ext.6500
Website : www.irct.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to IRC Technologies Limited
About IRC Technologies Limited
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
We are the solution provider specializing in Electronics Test and Measurement equipment and system. The company is the authorized distributor and authorized service centre of Keysight Technologies (formerly Agilent Technologies), the world’s premier measurement company. We provide the full range of support and solutions in Electronic and Communications Measurement Solutions, Automated Electronic Manufacturing Test, In-circuit Test, Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) and Automated X-Ray Inspection (AXI). The company’s service and calibration centre is accredited the ISO 17025.
Due to the rapid expansion of the company, we are looking for the qualified candidates to grow with the company. To find out more about the company, visit our company at http://www.irct.co.th