Sales Admin support: (Life / Non-Life) 1 position
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256020
Qualifications & Skills:
- Age 21 – 35 with Bachelor Degree
- 1-2 years of experience in project handling and insurance products is plus.
- Computer literacy
- Pleasant personality, Energetic, self-motivated, customer service mind, interpersonal skill and communication
- Support project timelines and on-track indicators and drives to executions or implementations.
- Serves as contact point between Insurance partners and back-end functions on any project-related issues.
- Escalades any matters or issues that required the Head of offline to resolve or take further actions.
- Prepares progress reports and presentations to update the Head of offline on a weekly basis.
- Helps on translations work, particularly on PowerPoints and other certain documents.
- Coordinates activities, resources, budgets, equipment and information.
- Documents and maintains all legal paperwork and records for future reference and access
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Key Account Manager
What we offer:
- Dynamic and challenging work environment.
- Steep learning curve with responsibility from day one.
- Vibrant, international team with diverse backgrounds.
- Competitive compensation package with performance bonus.
- Health insurance, provident fund, and parking space.
- Office in the heart of Bangkok, MRT Lumpini station.
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your potential start date in English or Thai.
Interested candidate, please submit your resume via APPLY NOW
Krits Tower 1032/1-5, 14 Rama 4 Road
Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Rabbit Internet
About Rabbit Internet
Rabbit Internet is a company builder and a venture arm of the BTS Group. We developed the unique Rabbit Internet Platform to bring growth to emerging Thai start-ups. We partner with entrepreneurs to build market leading Asian Internet companies and aim to serve the 600 million consumers in South East Asia by 2020.