ADI is a leading and recognized player in Staffing, Recruitment and HR Consultancy services across South Asia having fully operational offices in Thailand (Bangkok) - Head Office, Singapore, India and Indonesia. Our main focus sectors are IT, Telecom, Banking & Finance, Oil and Gas. Our end to end services include HR consulting, Permanent Recruitment, Staff Augmentation, Outsourcing and Contract Management.
ADI operates across all major markets and serves its clients through its regional offices and a network of partners and affiliates. We have a vast network of resources and consultants to serve the diverse needs of our clients. ADI is currently supporting more than 100 multinational or local large customer base through its 200++ Technical Staff (IT Programmers, System / Business Analyst & Others) and 30 back-end staff that comprises of Recruitment Specialist, Sales team, Finance and Admin team working from our various offices.
ADI Focus Skills are
i) IT Staff: Programmers, Business Analyst, Project managers, SAP, Dot Net, Tester, Cobol, RPG–AS400, Java, Oracle, Database Administrator (DBA), System Engineers and System Admin
ii) Engineers: Telecom, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics and Oil & Gas etc.
iii) Admin and Management Staff: HR, Accounting, Office Admin, Translators, Receptionist, Secretaries and Customer Service Representatives.
ADI is looking for well-qualified and motivated individual to join this challenging position
Sales admin /Sales Support
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001220800
- Deal with the customers and the sales person regarding the sales processes, invoicing and collection of payment.
- Support all administrative functions and coordinating with related departments.
- Handle order and quotation process and coordinate with internal functions.
- Coordinating with staff at site and supporting on related documentation.
- Supporting back-end admin function.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in any field.
- At least 1 year of experience on Sales Admin or Administrator.
- Good English skills is plus.
- Able to use basic computer literate (MS Office, Internet, etc.).
- Must have good communication and management skills.
- Patient, Working Hard and Responsible.
- Fast Learner and Enjoy working as a Team.
ADI Resourcing Company Limited
120 Kasemkij Building, 9th Floor, Room no. 907,
Suriyawongse, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500