Sale Specialist - Food Ingredient.(Food Science Background)
Cargill Siam Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237901
Position Purpose & Summary
Main responsibilities of this position:
1. Support the execution of the sales and commercial goals for less complex customer account(s) that will help drive business/financial impact that will maximize opportunities for the customer and Cargill Siam business for Thailand within defined area of scope (i.e. Portfolio of Products/Services, Industry Segment, Major Sales Practice Area/category, etc).
2. This includes building, developing, and maintaining internal/external customer/client relationships; researching and identifying customer’s needs to ultimately create and propose solutions. Work activities also include presenting/developing solutions recommendations, structuring, negotiating, and executing the sales/account contracts as well as setting targets and measuring results
80 % to
• Identify, develop, and maintain customer working relationship with an immediate set of key gatekeepers, influencers, and decision-makers to ensure that margins and sales goals are accomplished
• Partners, learn from and exchange ideas between marketing/brand specialist, solutions/technical sales specialist, technical services consultants, product line managers, etc to present identify value creation opportunities.
• Builds industry knowledge, undertstand customer requirements and expectations and look for new prospective customers and qualifies new sales opportunities.
• Executes on sales, marketing planning and tactics agreed by business
• Supports the translation of business plans and sales goals into account specific growth. Position Cargill’s products /services for the most favourable opportunities by presenting the company’s capabilities and solutions
• Responsible for sales forecast accuracy. Taking into account market variations of product portfolio, any major new, lost or incremental fluctuations in customer requirements
• Analyze the competitive situation/ market evolution.
• Participate in commercial projects and ensure opportunities and projects are realized for the assigned customers in region.
• Bachelor Degree in Sciences (Food Science, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biology or similar)
• Good level of writing / reading / speaking in English
• 2-4 years work experience in Sales, Key Account Management, preferable in food Ingredient industry.
• Experiences on customer complaint handling
• Good Attitude with excellent analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills;
• Good communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with customers and related function team
• Reporting and presentation skills.
**Only shortlisted candidates will be notified**
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cargill Siam Ltd.
About Cargill Siam Ltd.
About Cargill Siam Limited
Cargill, a US-based Company, is one of the world’s largest privately owned with approximately 140,000 employees in 65 countries and annual revenues in excess of $136 billion. Our strategic intent is to be the premier provider solutions to our food and agricultural customers. We recognized that we would succeed in our business only by creating distinctive value for our customers.
Cargill, established in Thailand since 1968 as Cargill Siam Ltd., with the opening of a trading office in Bangkok. Our business is divided into 7 major business units includes Cargill Grain & Oilseeds Supply Chain Thailand, Cargill Sugar, Cargill Feed Nutrition, Cargill Specialty Asia, Cargill Starches &Sweetener Thailand, Cargill Toshuku and Cargill Meats (Thailand) Limited, a fully integrated chicken product business.
Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be “Together we thrive” at http://www.cargill.com/ or http://www.cargill.co.th/