APPLIES CHEMICAL AND INSTRUMENT CO., LTD.
นำเข้าและจำหน่ายสารเคมี เครื่องมือ และอุปกรณ์ต่างๆที่ใช้ในห้องปฏิบัติการทางวิทยาศาสตร์ โดยเฉพาะงานด้านโครมาโตกราฟีงานด้านพลังงานทดแทน และเครื่องมืออุตสาหกรรมสำหรับงานด้านสิ่งแวดล้อม
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001254985
Job description and responsibilities
• Meet or exceed sales targets
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and sales channels; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
• Prepare and monitor purchasing planning with suppliers to ensure optimal inventory level to be aligned with sales forecast
• Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Maintain sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Continuously improve sales staff job results by counseling, coaching and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Design, implement, and execute policies and procedures for Sales department
• Create, Check and supervise KPI, agreement and self-assessment for Sales department
|-Degree in Science (Chemistry, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry). MBA highly desirable|
|-5 to 7 years or greater experience in a sales management role|
|-Broad based knowledge of basic laboratory analytical procedures, testing methods, and equipment coupled with the ability to diagnose customer needs and provide product solutions|
|-Fluent in English, written and oral communication|
|-Excellent organization and time management skills|
|-Excellent in supervising, coaching and team management skills|
|-Commercial acumen to negotiate long term supply agreements|
|-Highly goal-oriented and self-motivated, capable of working with minimum direction and under high pressure|