Global Food Products Co., Ltd.
Sale Food Service
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001220549
The effective management of Sanpellegrino products to deliver the goals and objectives within the designated geographic territory. The Sales Development Executive’s responsibility is to execute specific business plans through the control of product sales & distribution in order to maximize the sales opportunity for Sanpellegrino brands.
The Sales Development Executive is the front-line interface with our customers and, as such, bears the responsibility of ensuring appropriate professional representation of our business and our brands. Responsibility for developing and maintaining relationships, developing and implementing business plans, maximizing and creating sales opportunities and increasing market share via direct management of all designated customers.
• Ensures sales visit frequency standards are met.
• Ensures sales visit procedures are in practice.
• Ensures sales visit quality:
• Clear objectives per visit
• Educating customers on product usage
• Acquiring store orders
• Selling in new SKUs
• Ensures store tie-up to programs & promotions as required
• Achieves performance targets for area
• Assists in product display, menu listings and product training
• Ensures that all company policies and procedures are followed
• Delivers a professional image without exception
• Achieves the budgeted sales volume
• Manages the A&P budget
• Builds relationships with appropriate customer personnel.
• Ensures that any product of inferior quality is not available for purchase by the consumer
• Checks on all outlets to ensure quality and appropriate storage of products, and taking the appropriate action.
• Conveys directly with appropriate personnel on customer issues
• Submits reports on all relevant market activity on a regular and timely basis
• Monitor & report on competitive activities
• FMCG experience preferred – 24 to 36 months
• Sales representative experience
• Good presentation skills
• Strong administrative ability
• Initiative and creativity
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills