RTS(2003) Co., Ltd.
We was founded on July 24, 2003 with registered capital of THB 100 millions. RTS 2003 is located at 404 Watcharakarn building, Sukhonthasawat Road, Ladprao District, Bangkok 10230, Thailand. RTS 2003 provided Telecommunication and Information technology both in solutions and services which included designation and installation of telecommunication networking , IT solutions infrastructure, and related software & hardware support for private enterprises and government institutions.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001223441
- Support & Coordinate with sales team and relevant functions
- Manage order processing and order entries
- Issue necessary document for sales function including invoice, delivery order, etc.
- Support and coordinate to sales engineer and purchaser to ensure customer satisfaction and delivery on time
- Prepare and consolidate various kind of report
- Other assignment as assigned
- Carry out administrative tasks such as data input, processing information, completing paperwork and filing documents.
- Undertake the day-to-day operations e.g. quotation, purchase order, tax invoice, and billing process for customers.
- Prepare the presentations for support sale team (Proficiently with Power Point program)
- Complete the administrative needs of the Sales Department.
- Respond to sales queries via phone, e-mail and in writing.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
- The planning and preparation of meetings, conferences
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
- Effectively maintain and update records and administration
- Female only, age not over than 30 years old, THAI
- Bachelor Degree in Business administration or related fields
- 1 - 5 years working experience in Sale Support/Assistant or any related fields
- Fair command of English and Computer literacy In MS Office
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated, well organized, highly responsible and detail minded
- Strong problem solving skills and an ability to adapt in a fast paced, dynamic team environment
- Strong multi-tasking ability and a good team player
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good command of spoken and written in English