Thai Suzuki Motor Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228272
Job Description :
- Prepared the documentation related to the big bike section. Track monthly sales and sales activities in the booth for sales volume, as well as information on events or promotions offered to Suzuki Big Bike dealers and perform assignments successfully.
- Performed the document in order of importance include the issue inform of a letter about a booth. Promotions in Billing charges Support costs and coordinate the documents relating to financial transactions to the accounting department.
- Checking the documentation or the evidence from the letters request supporting promotion and activity form Suzuki big bike Dealers.
- Prepared of the documentation is in Thailand and English language as well as writing the letter for charging and the letter for supporting costs related to Big Bike Department.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administation or related fields.
- Experience 0 - 2 years (Welcome new graduated )
- Good spoken and written business English.
- TOEIC Score over 600 points.
- Good Computer skills :Microsoft Office .
- Ability to work under pressure.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai Suzuki Motor Co., Ltd.
About Thai Suzuki Motor Co., Ltd.
Thai Suzuki Motor Co., Ltd. (TSM) is a subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation and was established in March 1967. The company manufactures and distributes motorcycles and outboard motors in Thailand and has continuously expanded and succeeded in accordance with Thailand’s economic prosperity. Our unique culture is a blend between Japanese and Thai applying western management style. This provides employees with excellent growth opportunities and excitement of the working environment.
Due to high demand of business development success, strategic direction and challenging market competitiveness we are now urgently looking for high caliber, energetic and positive staff to join our new dynamic team in various positions: