TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd./บริษัท ทีโอเอ เพ้นท์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด/บริษัท ทีโอเอ เพ้นท์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001211969
Employer Ref. K. Nitirat
- Planing, supervise, follow up, regulate the occupational health and safety hygiene, employee's health and measure the working's environment
- Survey the risk of occupational health and safety hygiene, prepare the list of pre-employment health check up and annual health check up for the purpose of aware the employee's healt
- Conduct audit, assessment and inspections to ensure compliance with Corporate, ISO and related standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, TIS 18000/ OHSAS18000 and 5 S
- Bachelor Degree of Occupation health and Environmental Health or rerated
- Minimum 2- 4 years working experience in similar roles focus on Environmental Health
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, TIS 1800/ OHSAS18000 and 5 S would be advantage
- Able to be Environmental Health trainer
- Willing to work in manufacturing environment
- Good attitude, active, high responsibility, trust-worthy and adaptable
- Good computer literacy and fair command of English
- Working date: Monday to Friday, Every other Saturday
- Working hour: 08.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m.
- Office location: TOA Bangna k.m. 23
TOA Group of Companies
TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and TOA Subsidiary
31/2 Moo 3, Bangna-Trad Rd., KM. 23, Bangsaothong,
Amphur Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn 10540 Thailand
Tel: 02 335 5555 #3606 Khun Nitirat
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd./บริษัท ทีโอเอ เพ้นท์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด/บริษัท ทีโอเอ เพ้นท์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
About TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd./บริษัท ทีโอเอ เพ้นท์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด/บริษัท ทีโอเอ เพ้นท์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
Employer Ref.K. Nitirat
TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd is the largest decorative paint manufacturer in South East Asia and exporter of premium paint products including decorative paint, heavy paint, wood coating, protective coating, marine coating, chemical construction, aerosol spray and abrasive product. TOA is the leader of innovative and decorative paint manufacturer in South East Asia who offer and supply a variety of demand by a plenty innovative painting solution system in both household and industrial market. More than 40 years of paint business, our products continue to gain an increasing share of the highly competitive in both international market and domestic sales due to our premium product quality and high service level.
With high standard and strong product portfolio, TOA has been growing faster than the industry average. We draw our strengths from the new products, best-managed behavior, and also strong sales force. During the past ten year, TOA has expanded its business to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Malaysia and Middle East Zone.
TOA consider the importance of the human capital and equality of opportunity. Our employees will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package as well as career and learning development.
Due to our rapid growth and expansion in the business, we are currently looking for the number of dynamic, result-oriented, and high energetic calibers to join our excellent team in the following positions: