China Petroleum Pipeline Bureau (abbreviated as CPP), founded in 1973, is a professional company of China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) specializing in pipeline engineering and construction. CPP holds the philosophy of "Unlimited Innovation and Contribution" and pursues the core values of "Challenge, Fine Management, Innovation, Teamwork, Harmony". CPP is dedicated to be China's No. 1 and a world-class international general contractor for pipeline construction, providing service and guarantee the oil & gas strategy channel for China and as an integrated international energy company for the goal of CNPC, while creating wealth and value for owners, employees and society.
Persisting the core business of pipeline engineering, emphasizing its high-level business, basing on its construction capability, CPP develops its way of growing by implementing the integration of pipeline and tank construction, integration of construction and service, integration of domestic and international markets, and integration of offshore and onshore projects. CPP covers the whole industry chain and pipeline core technology such as pipeline R&D, survey, consulting, design, procurement, construction, coating, fitting fabrication, intelligent pigging, maintenance and repair, telecommunication, and commissioning. CPP is capable to provide packaged solution and one-stop service to customers.
Business in Thailand: Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) such as Gas pipeline construction project for PTT, Gulf MP and others.
Head office is located at the Elephant Building, fl. 19th Zone A.
- Team building ativities
Safety Officer/Supervisor (Many Projects)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001358752
Working place: Nakorn Pathom, Ayutthaya, Ang Thong, Singburi till Chiangmai (Support many projects in Thailand)
Quantity: 5-10 persons
Work day: Work on site, Mon-Sat
- Thai nationality only
- At least 3-5 years oil & gas project construction experience
- Fluent communication in English & Thai listening, reading, speaking and writing
- Interview in English all positions
- Bachelor degree, major of Safety/HSE or related field
- Professional level certification
- Able to work upcountry
- Conduct SHE daily inspection and audits of the work and facilities and documents of concern on SHE&S observation report.
- Carry out regular checks and issuance of permits to work.
- Conduct safety induction (short brief) and toolbox meeting at job site.
- Assist in controlling areas where critical tasks are being undertaken (e.g. pressure tests, heavy lifts).
- Participate in Job Safety and Environment Analysis (JSEA’s) review.
- Coordinate the incident/accident investigation as necessary to ensure the basic cause is clearly defined and corrective & improvement actions implemented.
***Please submit your resume with recent photo, your current & expected salary
China Petroleum Pipeline Bureau
3300/21-22, 19th Floor, Tower A,
The Elephant Tower, Phaholyothin Road,
Chompol, Chatujak, Bangkok 10900
Phone No.: 02-937-4348 # 8025, 095-115-8758